[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
To win TALONE
Forum Index » Tournaments
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Friends!
Arena of the Runiwar invited the best fighters in the world to try to overcome the TALONE in mortal combat on one of the most difficult map of the UniWar universe:

Rules of the Arena:

1. Only for the best fighters

2. Only full contact!

3. Played two mirrored fights sap vs sap. The winner is determined based on the number of rounds.

4. Live broadcast of the fight goes on RuniWar: http://www.runiwar.ru/forum/72-493-1

5. The winner receives $ 10 from Runiwar

Who would want to fight first?

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Apr 11, 2013 10:03

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

So, dear friends, the first brave warrior - Dan1, let's welcome him!

But before we begin our bloody battle, let's meet our hero better.

Dan, millions of Russian-speaking readers will be watching our battle with a sinking heart. Tell us about yourself. Where are you from? What do you do in peacetime? How long have you play UniWar? Why did you decide to participate in this battle, and what do you expect it?

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
dan1

dan1

Hi to all the millions of russians watching that line certainly tickled me

I am a player from the uk been a member for 2 years apart from uniwar drinking partying and living live to the full is how i spend my days. i play no other games on my phone or any console so you will only find me here

i decided to play as i feel you can learn just as much if not more from your loses than your wins. from that you can tell i expect to lose this game based on i have never played this map. neither did i ever really play scramble much. but i know scramble was a map you liked to play and i also believe you know this map very well. but hopefully i give enough for some decent screen sots.

[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Well, dear friends, we can see that Dan valor. He deserves to win. So wish him luck! Dan, come and pluck victory from the hands of Fortune! Only one will survive!

[WWW]
WolfCat

WolfCat

Well, well, well, what have we here ))
The audience demands a spectacular fight!
That means that we might have to even the oods a bit

Dan, this map is VERY specific.
In fact playing it is NOT like playing ANY other map.
It's just another Uniwar.

In order not to loose in the first 4 rounds feel free to invite me to a game on this map
I've played it several times and at least i can tell you in game chat what to look at very carefully on this map and what it's all about

Sorry, Talone ;p
But we really want a show ))
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

No problem, show must go on

[WWW]
dan1

dan1

wow this map is an epic map. congrats on building such a good map. i will take you up on that advice wolf cat. as i can alrdy see taking wrong bases or building wrong will cost me this game in a matter of 2 or 3 rounds. i thought my chances were slim before knowing the mp. now ive looked at it there even slimmer

i hope i get a bit of a battle going at least. please be patient with my first 3 moves. i will also provide screenshots and any relevant info
dan1

dan1

Although we are playing mirrored we are playing one game then the other. Currently I play blue and have just moved in round 3 I have been going slow as sated I know nothing about the map. I feel okay so far. I don't know where the advantage lays on the map I feel so far red ha the start advantage except blue can build one marine first round. I'm not sure how much this brings the advantage back. He is handy for pressuring early outside bases. I have screen shots and will put them up at the wknd
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Good game)
Map is balanced, when you will be red you will see it

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Live broadcast of the fight and screenshots are here:

http://www.runiwar.ru/forum/72-493-1

[WWW]
johnalei

johnalei

Wow. Two great players! This map is super hard I think. Maybe a little favor to red. Go Dan go! Hope you get it back next game.
dan1

dan1

yep i keep getting a little busy to post pics but i do have them. talone has won as red we have about 3 or 4 rounds left just to make it official. hopefully i can do better as red. i still dont know about advantage to red. it will be hard for me to tell as i was new to the map. i have a few tips for future players. things i would change if i was to replay the map. but i will share these when my pics go up
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Now I am blue. 3 raunds are left

Screenshots are here: http://www.runiwar.ru/forum/72-493-20086-16-1366705983

With Google translate: http://translate.google.ru/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=runiwar.ru

Look topic "Large Arena: fights with TALONE"

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 23, 2013 09:59

[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

too long battle One turn in some days. Very bad

Is anybody wants new battle?

[WWW]
dan1

dan1

hi all again apologies for my bad time keeping and lack of pictures. i do have them still but still struggling to get them posted. really i should not have joined the challenge when i was so busy and with lack of knowledge on the map. talone has now beat and im sure will take on his new challenger.

hopefully i get my pics up to show some things i noticed. my main mistake is in round one. i personally feel as blue you need to take the correct bases and build your marine in the correct space so red can not flip the top bases around. as this separates your top builds and lets rd add to much pressure to the middle. i allowed talone to do this and in the other game he obviously didn't.

try not to build karts on bases where enemy karts can get gang up 3 it makes your karts so weak. sometimes this is not easy but gang up can be a big help here. try control the middle if possible as your karts have best reach.

lastly when blue i do not know if it is best to attack with your first marine or at least move forward. or to drop back and claim a base. i claimed a base and i think i would again. talone does not. it is hard for me to tell on this as when i was blue i let talone flip the bases. so hard to tell afer that if the base cap was effective

thanks to talone fr his patience and good luck to the next fighter
Forum Index » Tournaments